Lotus root has many health benefits. For one, it is an excellent source of vitamin C which acts as anti-oxidant. Red dates are also very famous in its therapeutic properties, one of which being blood replenishment.
1) Wash and peel off the skin using a peeler.
2. Cut into smaller sizes.
3. Cut some meat.
4. Add oil to the pan and start frying the meat.
5. Add the lotus root. Add some salt until you are satisfied with the taste.
6. Add some red dates on top of it.
7. To enhance the flavour, you can choose to add some spice of your choice.